Be a Part of the Past!
Give Ozarks on May 3
Very soon, you have the chance to be part of an exciting day in Southwest Missouri history! Give Ozarks, an online giving campaign led by the Community Foundation of the Ozarks, is happening on May 3. This is an opportunity for you to give back to local organizations — including the Webster County Historical Society. Click here to learn more about the campaign!
The Webster County Historical Society (WCHS) is the driving force behind historic preservation in Webster County, Missouri.
- Connect Learn more about the history of Webster County, Missouri.
- Share Swap your memories of the Ozarks with others from across the country.
- Join Want to become part of the WCHS? Call 417-468-7407.
- The WCHS board has decided to participate in the second annual “Give Ozarks” online fundraising event to be held May 3, 2016. Please see the “Give Ozarks Day” page on this website for more details.
- The annual Marshfield school tours are scheduled for several dates in April and May. Topics to be discussed include: Edwin Hubble, edible plants, cabin life as well as stagecoaches and the horses that powered them.
- On Tuesday, April 26th the Webster County Historical Society will hold their monthly meeting in the Pauline Dyche Annex building. The guest speaker will be Linda Watt of the Webster County Emergency Management Office The meeting starts at 7 pm. Everyone is invited!
Images used courtesy of the WCHS, Randy Clair