Be a Part of the Past!
The Webster County Historical Society (WCHS) is the driving force behind historic preservation in Webster County, Missouri.
- Connect Learn more about the history of Webster County, Missouri.
- Share Swap your memories of the Ozarks with others from across the country.
- Give Help further historic preservation efforts by the WCHS.
- Join Want to become part of the WCHS? Call 417-468-7407.
- The annual Marshfield school tours are scheduled for May 3 to May 12. Volunteers are still needed to help direct classes and speak about exhibits. If you’re interested, call 417-468-7407 or send an email to webstercountyhistory@hotmail.
- On Tuesday, April 26, the Webster County Historical Society held their monthly meeting in the basement of the museum. Twenty-seven members attended the meeting, which featured a program on farming. The next meeting will be held on Tuesday, May 30 at 7 p.m.
Images used courtesy of the WCHS, Randy Clair, Kaitlyn McConnell and foothillsland.org.